Friday 14 December 2012

Challenge 29 Winners!

Apologies for being a day late in announcing the winners from Challenge 29 which was Anything Goes.  There were 310 entries to the challenge and I left it rather late to leave comments!  However I have visited EVERY blog and left a comment where I was able to and sorry it was just a standard comment too but it took me 2 full evenings to leave all the comments so I hope you can understand!

Anyway, the prize was for two entrants to join me as Guest Designers for future challenges however because of the number of entries, I decided to make it four Guest Designers so here they are:

Number 1 - Ellie Wee

Number 36 - Krafty Karen

Number 151 - Sandy How


Congratulations!  If you can email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com we can then sort out a future challenge date for you to be a Guest Designer!

I'm hoping to have a Guest Designer badge 'styled' this weekend (I'll have to ask Jacob nicely!) so please bare with me on that!

Please make contact before 26 December otherwise the offer will be withdrawn.

Challenge 30 - Wooden is still running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!